We provide an open and spacious floor plan with clean professional stations to work from. No need to buy your own ink caps or razors again, we are happy to provide the necessary accessories to tattoo, inquire for more details.
Just 6 blocks from the beach, you can tattoo and enjoy the beautiful San Diego vibe with your clients. Our support staff will make sure you are taken care of and that your clients are comfortable during their visit.
Come create art with us today!
We would love for you to rent a booth at our shop for one day - or everyday! We have flexible options that meet your needs. Whether you're looking to rent a spot for a single day or a week or more - we got you! Please read below for more details.
For the first 12 months
then 70% Artist 30% Shop
5 days in a row
for guest spots only
• Shop supplies include: ink caps, A&D ointment, razors, rinse cups, filtered water, paper towels, cleaning supplies, plastic wrap, second skin, chair covers, pillows, etc.
• We provide all furniture you would need to tattoo.
• Pacific Beach is a fun and happening location. We are near some fun shops and busy bars. Only 6 blocks from the beach, so you get a nice breeze and a fun vibe.
• Axiom has other highly skilled artists that are welcoming and humble. We pride ourselves on being a bit of a family unit so we are all lifting each other up and here to support one another.
• Travis Luckhurst has worked hard in the past few years to build up the shop and the name Axiom. People now know that this is a shop where you can come for clean art, a chill time, and a positive vibe. He strives everyday to ensure his shop is clean, open and a welcoming environment for clients.
• ACCEPTANCE UPON APPROVAL. Application required, along with $80 holding deposit.
• Must be Currently Licensed, with current Blood Borne Pathogens.
• Keep a tight schedule. Show up on time for your clients.
• Keep your station clean. All supplies you would not want to share should be taken home.
• Feel free to bring your own arm rest (no other furniture please)
• You are encouraged to bring in and hang up your own artwork, we love art!
• There is no marijuana, drug or alcohol use while you are scheduled to work. We pride ourselves on giving our clients the best possible experience. If we feel like you are drunk or high while in the shop you will be terminated immediately.
Travis and Priscilla Luckhurst have owned Axiom Tattoo since 2018, and have enjoyed every moment of the process. After creating a welcoming shop they slowed down a little to celebrate the birth of their son.
Travis has been tattooing professionally for 18 years and has experience in many different shops. Priscilla works in the Yoga industry and is a ball of positivity. Both have a “can do” attitude and are open and welcoming. They both can’t wait to meet you and help you achieve your tattoo dreams!
Have a question about renting a booth at Axiom? Click the arrows below to find the answers you need. Still have a question? Contact us!
If you are a guest artist, the full rent is due once your schedule has been confirmed. If you are resident percentage artist then it's due at the end of your workday.
We have a lockbox with a code so there is 24/7 access.
Each station is number coded, when you scheduled to rent a booth you will be provided a booth number to work out of.
We require you to have your blood borne pathogens and whatever your state requires for licensing. If you state does not require licensing, please notify us and we will discuss how we will proceed.
All you need is machines, needles, and inks. We provide everything else, including arm rests, reclinable chairs, pillows, work trays, ink caps, ointment, razors, barriers, and second skin. But if you have any questions on what we provide, please feel free to ask.